Hello....

16 January 2018












Hello. I am Mrs Amies-King and this is my blog!

You may have been here before, if you have, as you can see, we have a new look. If you haven't, welcome!

New year, new look and somewhat new blog.

I don't make new year resolutions, but I have set myself a goal of putting some work and focus into my blog in 2018.

There wil be a few changes to the original format and a few new exciting things.

1. The 'My week in pictures' segments are gone. This wasn't very practical with my shift work. I could have four days out of seven just working and then three not very interesting days, which can make for a very boring post. Instead there will be a monthly round-up highlighting the best adventures of the month.

2. Introducing the monthly favourites. Each Month I wil highlight my favourite products from new products, new discoveries to the old classics making a reappearence. Anything from beauty, food, fashion, interiors, apps, books, films and T.V...you name it. If i have been loving it, I will be letting you know.

3. The newlyweds series. I had many comments and messages after my ' Becoming Jasmine Amies-King ' post that I have decided to do a whole series on being a newly wed.

4. I love lists, I love reading them and writing them....so look out for many lists on this blog!

5. Femspiration. I came across this word on twitter. Female inspiration, female perspiration. I am all about empowerment. I love to see strong women doing thier thing! This part of the blog will highlight women that are providing me with femspiration. Stories, speeches, quotes you name it. A section that's not preaching feminism or being political, just saying 'you go girl' and highlighting how I have been inspired.

6. Sport. I didn't include this in my original blog set up, but I am so glad I am including it now. Sport is a pretty integral part of my life. I am a sports fanatic. Which, for the record, my husband loves - no arguments about having sport on the T.V in our house. We had Sports related photos on our engagment shoot, I have worked in Sports development, been an athlete... the list goes on. As this blog is all about my views on the world, my thoughts on the things I love, and sport is something I love, it makes sense to have sport as part of this blog. I have not seen this done in any of the blogs I have read ( If anyone knows of any, please share) as I guess its not the usual female blog thing to do! But this is my blog, and I love sport so I am doing it! Maybe it wil be my USP!

I have left some of my older posts on the blog, Feel free to check these out and leave me a comment.

I am excited to work on my blog this year and to engage with my readers. Let's get a conversation going!

Jasmine

x

Post a Comment