#BackInBusiness

5 June 2018






Hello. Yes, it’s been a while. I have had a small detox from the blog and the Instagram grid (If you don’t follow me on Instagram, come on over, say hi!) and it has been bliss.
I say small detox, It has bee a whole month, which in the fast paced world of social media, is a VERY long time indeed.

I wish I could give you some elaborate story of mountain retreats, ‘finding myself’ and new ‘horizons’ but none of that I just took a break and spent time on general life and adulting.
So yes, nothing major to report, but thought it would be rude not to check in and let you know.

So I am officially back, and I hope you all will enjoy all the up coming content I have planned for you.
Always here for suggestions, so If you have any then please do let me know in the comments section below.

#BackinBusiness

Jasmine

X



Post a Comment